Full Service Internet & Cutting
Meeting Today's Home, Family and Business Needs!
"Person to Person - Satisfaction and Service are Our Business"
How smart of an Okie are you anyway?
1. The only city in the United States to be bombed during World War II on July 5, 1943, at approximately 12:30 a.m. by a B-17 Bomber was:
2. What Oklahoma city owns the world record for largest pecan pie, pecan cookie, pecan brownie, and biggest ice cream and cookie party?
3. In 1935, Carl C. Magee of Oklahoma City is generally credited with originating the world's first:
4. The first town in Oklahoma to enjoy electricity was:
5. An Oklahoman, Sylvan Goldman, invented the first:
6. In 1935, Bob Dunn, a musician originally from Beggs, invented the first:
7. Clinton Riggs designed and first used on a trial basis in Tulsa the:
8. Oklahoma has the largest Native American population of any state in the U.S. Many of the 250,000 American Indians living in Oklahoma are
descended from the 67 tribes who inhabited the Indian Territory. Oklahoma is tribal headquarters for:
9. Oklahoma has how many communities on Mountain Standard Time?
10. Where does Oklahoma rank in size among other states?
11. The highest point in Oklahoma at 4,973 feet is what?
12. What famous outlaw's brother lived in the Wichita Mountains?
13. What is the official Oklahoma beverage?
14. What University recently sold its patent for a software-based
process that discourages Internet users from stealing copyrighted
songs and other media?
15. What city is home to the EPA's Kerr Lab Research Facility and
Ground Water and Ecosystems Restoration Division that conducts
research and technical assistance to support strategies and
technologies to protect and restore ground and surface water and
16. There are more species of trees at Beavers Bend Resort Park
than the entire land mass of:
17. What school at the University of Oklahoma is currently ranked
first in the nation:
18. What does the name "Oklahoma" mean?
19. Which University has the largest student union in the nation?
20. Chester Gould of Pawnee created what classic American comic
Find the answers at http://www.ibelieveinoklahoma.com (we also list them at: http://www.fullnet.net/okie-quiz-answers.html )
The I Believe in Oklahoma program is designed to show firsthand that
Oklahoma is the ideal place to live and work, to grow a family or a
business. Yes, southern hospitality and pioneer spirit are alive and well
in Oklahoma. These enduring qualities coexist with a thriving business
environment, bustling cultural milieu and people who are proud to live in
the great state of Oklahoma.
Timothy J. Kilkenny
Founder & CEO
Great Books Online!
Bartleby.com at http://www.bartleby.com
offers a breathtaking collection of literary and reference works, with over 370,000 searchable pages,
encompassing everything from quotation compendiums to poetry and short
stories. This site excels by cross-linking between these works,
assisting anyone seeking a hyperlinked experience that's more than the
usual aimless shuffling between Web sites.
It offers complete electronic texts of classic books including
poetry, fiction and non-fiction that are out of copyright as well as
such current reference sources as the Columbia Encyclopedia, sixth
edition; The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
third edition; Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, third edition;
Contemporary Quotations; Gray's Anatomy; The World Factbook; The
Oxford Shakespeare; and The American Heritage Book of English
This site has tons of material to use with elementary and middle
school kids working on report-writing skills or with older students
working on in-depth research projects.
Texts are clearly displayed, chapter by chapter, with an option to
search by key words. The homepage also features a daily dip into the
texts with a poem, a quotation, a biography and a definition.
Bartleby.com provides a reference library that is carefully chosen
for quality, edited, and proofed, is fully searchable, and, best of
all, is free. It has had a great response from budget-strapped schools
and universities, which have welcomed the site as a free public
Happy (And Safe) Surfing From Your Friends at FullNet!
Customer Satisfaction Index
In a time where most of the industry leaders are happy with keeping
you happy 'most of the time' FullNet prides itself in providing
customers with better than the best!
Seriously, we feel we would let you down if we settled for just the
best. For example, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)
reported that there was a continued 4 year upward climb at the end of
2006. For the fourth quarter of 2006, the Index reached a new record
high of 74.9 - an improvement of 0.7% over the previous quarter.
That's great! More people are getting better service and customer
service centers across the nation applaud themselves that they only
fall short 25% of the time. Well you are better than that and while
we realize we cannot make everyone happy all of the time - with
figures already in the high 90s we can be pretty sure you know you're
worth it as well.
On that note comes the reason for such a topic. There is a lot of
attention being given to Microsoft's latest release... Windows Vista.
There are claims that one piece of software works while another does
not... some drivers are fine without updates while others just quit
working and everyone wants to lay blame to something else.
Take a deep breath. We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days
a week and we train hard to make your life easier. There are some
differences in Vista, sure. A lot of it is just a new look or familiar
old things now labeled differently. This CSI team has already covered
it and we're waiting to help you.
Have you pulled your hair out looking for Out Look Express which is
no longer there? If you had called us you'd know that it is now
Windows Mail. Worried about what will and won't work in the new
Windows? FullNet works fine, the connection, the CDs, the FullSpeed
accelerator - all of it. And we know how to make other things work as
So this month we won't drown you in details of new features or try
to tout 'Vista trained' staff as a marketing ploy. We won't help you
with 75% of your questions and say we're finished. We will just
remind you that as new things come out we have always done things the
old fashioned way - we give you 100% and work hard for you. Call us.
John A. Secondi
Customer Service Manager