Home About Us Products & Services News Check Mail Join Now Support

FullNews
2011  2010
2009  2008
2007  2006
2005  2004
2003  2002
2001  2000

Web Search Google Search

New Customer
EZ Signup CD Software
FullNet Signup CD
Call for yours today!

(877) 385-5832

Satisfaction
Guarantee!

30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your service in the first thirty days of service, we will refund your monthly charges!

Full Service Internet & Cutting Edge Technology
Meeting Today's Home, Family and Business Needs!

"Person to Person - Satisfaction and Service are Our Business"

August News
Today is:

This country was founded on Christian Principles!

Let me introduce you to Dr. Benjamin Rush.

At the time of his death, Dr. Benjamin Rush -- along with George Washington and Benjamin Franklin -- was arguably one of America's three most notable men. He was a signer of the Declaration of Independence, helped found five colleges, served under three presidents, and personally trained more than 3,000 medical students. He is also the founder of the Sunday School movement in America as well as the first Bible society in America. He published the first American textbook on chemistry. He was active in the Sons of Liberty in Philadelphia.

In June 1776, he was elected to attend the provincial conference to send delegates to the Continental Congress and was appointed to represent Philadelphia. In 1777, he became physician-general in the Continental Army but became critical of the administration of the army medical service and Dr. William Shippen, who was in charge of it. He complained directly to General George Washington who deferred to Congress. Congress supported Dr. Shippen, and Dr. Rush resigned. As the war continued, he tried repeatedly to get Washington removed as commander-in-chief. He even went so far as to write an anonymous letter to Virginia's governor, Patrick Henry. He was confronted by General Washington, and that confrontation caused him to remove himself from all war activities.

In 1789, he wrote in newspapers of Philadelphia advocating the adoption of the federal Constitution. He was elected to the Pennsylvania convention and had a hand in adopting it. From 1797 to 1813, he was treasurer of the US Mint.

"Let the children...be carefully instructed in the principles and obligations of the Christian religion. This is the most essential part of education. The great enemy of the salvation of man, in my opinion, never invented a more effectual means of extirpating Christianity from the world than by persuading mankind that it was improper to read the Bible at schools."

He continued in the same letter:

"The only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and withoutvirtue there can be no liberty."

http://www.faithofourfathers.net/rush.html

Let's seek the Truth out there!

Timothy J. Kilkenny
Founder & CEO
tim@fullnet.net

Top Secret Recipes!

Bring the recipes of your favorite restaurants into your kitchen with Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipes at http://www.topsecretrecipes.com. Wilbur clones the secret recipes of popular restaurants and makes them available to you, letting you work up your favorite menu items in the comfort of your own home. Also, check out "The Sleuth" section for secrets and interesting lore about food.

You can access scores of original clone recipes, insider secrets and food lore at this website. Each week they add a new recipe. This week's secret recipe was for SnappleŽ Iced Tea (Lemon Flavor). Same great taste at a savings of 90% off the cost of the original! See for yourself why devoted fans have made this one of the fastest-growing specialty cooking sites on the Internet.

Happy Surfing From Your Friends at FullNet!

Roger Baresel
President

Carpe Deal'm!

Seize the Deal puts the power of the group to use! It's sort of like Woot (a previously mentioned hot spot on the net) for coupons. Each day they offer a different hot deal or coupon ... but you have to act quickly. Get 'em while they're hot! Go to http://seizethedeal.com each morning and save bundles.

The one that got my attention a month or so ago was a coupon that allowed me to buy $20 of gas at any 7-11 for $10. I was hooked! Seize the Deal is one of the hottest deals on the web that offers one incredible deal every day from cool local restaurants, bars, spas, salons, adventures, services, merchandise and more.

By leveraging the power of the group, they guarantee a business that a minimum number of people will buy their deal. Since they guarantee a large amount of new customers in one day, they are able to negotiate special deals at 50-90% off retail prices for you.

The deal is only good if the minimum number of people buy it. If that minimum is not reached, then the deal is off and nobody will be charged. I have yet to see a deal not so great that it sells out soon.

Like the deal? Just click BUY. Once you complete the purchase and the minimum is reached, your credit card will be charged. You will then get an email with a link to your printable voucher.

How do you use it? Just bring your voucher into the merchant and tell them you are from Seize the Deal. They will check your name off their list and you get a fantastic deal. It's that easy.

What kinds of deals are offered? It is never the same and there seems to be no rhyme or reason. Some of them featured recently have been $120 of dental services for $40, $110 shopping spree for $35 and $65 of golf for $25.

Let's save money out there ...

John Secondi
FullNet Customer Service Manager
1-877-385-5832
support@fullnet.net

   Copyright © 2010 FullNet Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.